Algorithm required for a mathematical based Game
- Статус: Pending
- Награды: €50
- Полученные заявки: 4
Краткое описание конкурса
I need an AI for a game.
The game consists of 3 elements:
- an elevator that must reach the attic of a building
- a static rope (A): the lift hooks onto the rope (A) in order not to go down
- a tow rope (B): the lift hooks onto the rope (B) to go up
Objective of the elevator (pc player):
- reach the attic of the building
Objective of the player (human player):
- Reach the ground floor
Playing the game:
The elevator (computer player) to reach the attic must be attached to the rope (B) to go up. When the rope (B) goes down the lift will have to attach itself to the rope (A) in order not to go down.
The player (human player) can only move the rope (B). The human player's goal is to pull the lift down when it is attached to the rope (B).
---- Rules of the game ----
To facilitate the player (human player) some limits are set to the elevator:
- every time the lift attaches itself to the rope (B) it loses a small part of its altitude (loss = inefficiency%)
- every time the lift attaches itself to the rope (A) it loses a small part of its altitude (loss = inefficiency%)
FIRST STAGE - 1 rope only (B)
Level 1 - inefficiency% = 5%
Level 2 - inefficiency% = 1%
Level 3 - inefficiency% = 0.5%
Level 4 - inefficiency% = 0.1%
Level 5 - inefficiency% = 0.05%
Level 6 - inefficiency% = 0.01%
NEXT STAGES - Increase the number of ropes the player can move: 2 ropes, 3 ropes ... up to 9 ropes.
Only AI is required.
The query is made by [List: ropeNumber / displacement] which returns the rope to be hooked as a result [ropeNumber]
SOURCE OF DATA
- random numbers dispersed over a sum of two wave functions
- my csv
To evaluate the contest some CSVs will be used that "simulate a human behavior" of moving the ropes
Will be choosed the AI that:
- reach the highest value
- goes down less
For csv or more specifications ask via chat.