AUSTIN TEXAS MURAL - ILLUSTRATOR DESIGN SKILLS NEEDED
- Статус: Closed
- Награды: $15
- Полученные заявки: 9
- Победитель: loveaniyastika
Краткое описание конкурса
Create an ADOBE ILLUSTRATOR VECTOR (.ai) IMAGE for a 23” wide by 88” high canvas panel, the overall theme of which COPIES THE STYLE of the iconic Austin Texas mural seen in the image below labeled “1 - OVERALL STYLE.”
As the canvas will be gallery-wrapped around a 1.5” thick frame, the image you make will be designed to 23-inches wide, by 88-inches high, with a 3-inch bleed all around (for a total outer dimension of 29” x 94”) (but no actual design items to be placed outside the 23” x 88” area).
Words CAN be horizontal (like normal text), or lying on their side (vertically)... as needed to make the image work.
FOR DETAIL ON DIMENSIONS & LAYOUT: See attached file labeled “2 - CANVAS [login to view URL]”
1) Must fit the dimensions noted (23-inches wide, by 88-inches high, with a 3-inch bleed all around)
2) Must match the overall color theme, though can make more vibrant/brighter. The more “pop” it has, the better.
3) From the”Overall Style” picture, must have
a) “Welcome to Historic Sixth Street”
b) “Live Music Capital Of The World” (or can do just “Live Music Capital” if space is too tight)
c) “Original 512”
f) “Since 1839”
g) “Don’t mess with” and the silhouette of Texas’ map behind
h) A silhouette of the Texas Capitol’s Dome (Does NOT need to be a standalone silhouette as in the example; can be incorporated into other words/areas as you see fit).
i) A silhouette of an acoustic guitar (Does NOT need to be a standalone silhouette as in the example; can be incorporated into other words/areas as you see fit).
j) Texas Flag (see the upper-right corner of the “Overall Style” image.. It’s kinda hidden!
Other POSSIBLE Elements (IN ORDER OF PREFERENCE) as space allows:
1) UT Longhorns Logo (University of Texas, Austin)([login to view URL])
2) “Come and Take It” with/without the canon silhouette ([login to view URL])
3) “You are here” ((see the right side of the “Overall Style” image)
4) “Alright Alright Alright” (in the same font as the billboard; see attached image)
“EXCELLENT Work!! NAILED my request to a 'T'!!! EXCELLENT follow-through!!! 5-STARS ALL AROUND!!”
ProjectATX, United States.