Reakouk, thank you for being the first one in to bid! Here's my feedback,
- The font style should match the Seacoast.com site.
- The colors should also tie in to Seacoast.
- No need for the phone number.
- The vitamin bottle you used is for a different brand than Seacoast! Not necessary to have a vitamin bottle at all, but I'm not opposed.
- The message should include free shipping and the direct to member pricing for 14 days.
- We carry 10,000 products if that helps to inspire :)
I removed the stock images in the initial design (never submitted) and posting my entry now. Didn't know I couldn't use them in the contest since this is my first contest. Any of these ads are not containing stock photos - but my digital arts now.
Anyway, the design will bring the intended effect to the sales of your products since every banner is a conceptualized visual art - promoting your brand in a devised manner. I can further boost them by changing the design if I'm allowed to use authorized stock images at the post-contest stage.
I did a spectacular design which will bring enormous traffic to your site - but it seems that Freelancer doesn't allow me to upload them since they contain stock images which I have royalty-free license for.