Build professional WordPress website for Fun Teambuilding Activity
- Статус: Pending
- Награды: $300
- Полученные заявки: 24
- Победитель: LynchpinTech
Краткое описание конкурса
We are a company specializing in fun, teambuilding activities for groups - mainly B2B for conferences, kick-offs etc. We need a new WordPress-website for Stadsuppdraget - a group activity for fun and teambuilding purposes. Thrilling and fun with focus on teamwork and communication.
The concept Stadsuppdraget consists of 5 games with different themes. So the design for main page has to give the feeling for the activity as a whole, while the sub-page for each game reflects that game’s theme.
Keywords for STADSUPPDRAGET:
CITY & GREENERY (PARKS) – an outdoor activity in central parts of the cities (search for pictures of Stockholm to get a feeling of the Swedish architecture)
MODERN TECHNICAL SOLUTION – each team uses an Ipad with our app during the activity with map
TEAMWORK – in all of the games the group competes divided into teams. The goal is to find specific places around town and solve task – some puzzling, some a little crazy and fun, depending on game.
SERIOUSNESS – We deliver professional events that brings great benefits to a company and it’s employees. The design has to give a professional and trustworthy impression.
Keywords for GAMES:
CITY MISSION – secret agent theme, exciting, thrilling, puzzling, an outdoor-escape-game
DAREDEVIL – scavenger hunt-style with fun tasks to solve around town, lots of laughter, race against time
SPÖKUPPDRAGET – historical ghostly theme, exciting and thrilling, an outdoor-escape-game
JET SET GO – deluxe-version of Daredevil with added manned challenges around town
POÄNGJAKTEN – an indoor-version of Daredevil
Current website [login to view URL] is very old, boring and not user-friendly at all. We also have our main webpage [login to view URL] where we present all of our activities and our offer. Please take note that we want a whole new take on this website with a design that reflects a modern feeling for the Stadsuppdraget-activity.
We recently produced a “campaign site” for a new activity – [login to view URL] so that you’ll get a grasp of the type of website we’re looking for.
Also here is a link to the trailer-video for City Mission (one of the games, videos for the other games to come in the future) – [login to view URL]
What we want from you in this first CONTEST stage:
- A prototype of the first page (best) or a sketch of the design (works)
- Links to other webpages you've done (more examples is better)
If you have questions they will be answered when possible during office hours (UTC +01) Monday through Friday.
ABOUT THE WEBSITE:
- WordPress-based (it's ok to build on existing themes, as long as we don't have to pay extra)
- Flexible page; easy to add pages, change menus, images, texts etc. with basic+ WP-knowledge
- Good CSS-structure, with added CSS easy-to-find – not scattered all over obscure places
- SEO-friendly structure and ready for easy optimization with Yoast
- Great on both computers and smartphones, with design adapted for different user-patterns on different devices
- Swedish + English versions of the page (change language in menu). Fonts used needs to contain Nordic letters: åäöÅÄÖ
- Menu (with nice drop-down function for the games) and the following 10 pages:
(1) Start page
- City Mission (5)
- Daredevil (6)
- Poängjakten (7)
- Spökuppdraget (8)
- Jet Set Go (9)
(10) Contact Us
START PAGE should include the following:
- “How to” icons + short texts
(For example: (a) Flexible – Choose the date, time & game (b) Energizing – Fresh air & new impressions of the city (c) Modern – Each team get an Ipad with our app)
- The 5 different games presented with picture and name
- Short describing text on Satdsuppdraget
More details and content will be delivered when contest is done.
We will choose the design we like the most and from that we need free revisions until we get everything right, before handover.
Attached some images you CAN use. But feel free to look for other at Adobe Stock.