- Статус: Closed
- Награды: $100
- Полученные заявки: 697
- Победитель: hridoyrony101
Краткое описание конкурса
CareNet is a community service run by Manningham Christian Centre.
- provide community members in hardship food and other groceries items, such as toiletries and cleaning products.
- work in partnership with other community services and group to support other food relief programs.
- we have a growing community of committed volunteers who have become like family.
- we are about to launch a mobile pantry.
In our future we foresee:
- community dinners
- social enterprise (maybe a not for profit cafe)
- employment training and interest groups.
- has a strong emphasis on networking and collaboration with other services, groups and organisations.
- believe every person and family has the right to food security and therefore strive to treat all people with dignity.
- acts according to the principles of our christian faith but does not push a religious agenda.
We need a new eye catching, friendly, combination mark logo that represents the heart of our program. Something that promotes our catch phrase "love and kindness in the community" and our heart for collaboration. The logo needs to be visually pleasing on both a small and large scale and will be used on garments, printed material, our website, building and mobile pantry signage. Only block colours to be used so we can print in heat transfer vinyl.
Our churches branding uses orange, black and white. See www.manninghamcc.org. We would like to use these colours. Please do not use the churches logo as inspiration as it will be changed.
I have attached our current logo, which was something that i threw together very quickly when we were a much smaller program 2 years ago.