Code up an HTML Email Template
- Статус: Closed
- Награды: $35
- Полученные заявки: 13
- Победитель: silvia709
Краткое описание конкурса
Hello, we are in need of an HTML email template.
We are a social club/society that has a few large events per semester that we intend to promote heavily, and another few small events that we put in the newsletter as well.
Our newsletter will feature:
- Our banner (attached) at the top of the page
- A large promotion or editorial
- Sections promoting multiple calendar links with banners (attached at [login to view URL])
- A large number of small events
- Banner containing sponsors
- links to unsubscribe, facebook, linkedin, etc.
Our old newsletter looked like the following: [login to view URL]
(sponsor logos would be in the white box)
We have created a mock-up of what we want the new design to look like, approximated by this example design:
[login to view URL]
This is viewable by replacing the "AMPERSAND"s with ampersand symbols, "&".
The banners here are unnamed(1).png. unnamed2 (1).png, [login to view URL], and [login to view URL]
[login to view URL] also describes how we want it to look.
Note that the "upcoming events" section is broken in the link, and should look like the following: [login to view URL] The calendar logo should link to a google calendar invitation. If possible, we'd also like a version with the Facebook logo on top of our logo (attached as [login to view URL]).
Our regular logo is logo.png.PNG. Our dark logo is attached as csesocgreayblue.png.
Necessary extra feature:
- Very simple and clean HTML code to avoid spam filters, or going in the Gmail 'promotions' tab.
“Good, nice design, very professional”