Coffee bag design. EASY JOB AS YOU JUST NEED TO COMBINE THINGS :)
- Статус: Closed
- Награды: $25
- Полученные заявки: 32
- Победитель: Hariiken
Краткое описание конкурса
I need to design a coffee bag of my brand "MULO" (meaning from italian of "mule", a mix between horse and donkey).
The logo is already designed (see attached), so all I need is a design of the coffee bag following these instructions:
- 2 different colors (attached). One bag "salmon pink" an one bag "baby blue".
The 2 sides of the package, white color.
- Logo of Mulo in the front, at the centre in big size (covering all the width) of the front
- On the left side, write in big and vertical the website [login to view URL] (mostra nuova bold font)
- On the right side , the coffee description. (mostra nuova bold font)
LAOS - VIETNAM
(add small map of Laos) - (add small map of Vietnam)
Arabica typica fully washed - Robusta natural
Arabica catimor fully washed
Notes:Medium chocolate, nuts and dried fruits
Altitute (add minimal design of mountain) 1000mt to 1500mt
- On the back of the package, this story of Mulo (mostra nuova bold font)
Mulo respects that the coffees are unique - conceived in places with their own culture, their own way of doing business, and their own special flavors.
We only roast to order, to ensure that all of our coffees arrive as fresh as possible. We taste each and every batch that we roast, because the feedback loop between tasting and roasting is critical and exciting. And because we know that coffee is a seasonal product like the rest of agriculture, we only offer coffees that are in season for their origin, even in our blends enriching it with the expertise of our italian coffee roaster.
Mulo - Artigiani del Caffè
Under the story, list the key elements in bigger size: (similar to attached samples)
- Roasted fresh to order
- Seasonal coffees selected with care
- Micro roasting with italian expertise and passion (Little italian flag in colour)
- Ethically sourced and processed
- Traceability from farmer to roasters
“Mahmudul has been a great freelancer to work with. Very humble and flexible with the changes. Strongly recommended”