Create a brand name for a affordable fine jewellery brand
- Статус: Closed
- Награды: £50
- Полученные заявки: 106
- Победитель: sumikanth
Краткое описание конкурса
Looking for suggestions for an attractive name for a jewellery brand.
* The brand takes inspiration from the story of a Phoenician Queen Elissar/Dido of Carthage and Phoenicia
* The brand is a fusion of East and West (Middle Eastern touch for the modern woman)
* The brand uses fine materials such as diamonds and semi-precious stones
* target age range is females 25-35. They buy jewellery for themselves to accessorise, gifting or reward achievement.
- Preferred length of name: either 1 short word (2 to 3 syllables) or 2 words (no more than 6 syllables)
* Easy to pronounce, spell and remember. The name should roll off the tongue smoothly.
* Has to be original, distinctive and unique. Also, it should not go against any existing copyrights or trademarks (very important)
* The name, once made into a logo, should look good on watches, bags, website, tags, etc.
* The name should be unisex.
* Available domain name with “.com”. (You can check availability at [login to view URL])
**Avoid these words: Jewellery, Luxury, Glam, Bella, Gold, Diamond ****
Examples of names we like:
1) NAYA, DODO, GRAFF, PANDORA
2) Some easy names like Zara, Polo, Coach, Asos, Nike
I will choose the winner based on a great name, the effort put into the submission, the quality of the work, the experience and ranking of the freelancer.
**Important** You will only be paid for this submission if you are the winner. Each freelancer can submit as many names as they wish. I reserve the right to choose multiple winners, or no winner, if the submissions are not satisfactory. Send your submission by responding to this job posting.
“Creative entries, thanks for your participation.”
rimabatal, United Kingdom.