Create a sketch for food suggestions in a nutrition plan
- Статус: Closed
- Награды: €80
- Полученные заявки: 5
- Победитель: ksurat
Краткое описание конкурса
We‘ve got a web application, that nutrition coaches can use to create nutrition plans for their customers. It‘s basically a week plan where they can add blocks of food to. We developed a new feature here: An algorithm that can suggest blocks of food to be added.
Now this competition is about visualizing those suggestions: HOW CAN WE SHOW THOSE SUGGESTIONS IN A WAY THE COACHES UNDERSTAND, that those are suggestions made by the software and be able to differentiate them from the already planned blocks? How can we visualize them, so they do not disturb the coaches, if they don‘t want to use the suggestions?
I've added current_design.png, so you can have a look how the feature is looking currently.
We are a little bit inspired by how coding software like Github Copilot is visualizing suggestions in a very intuitive way and makes it easy to apply accept those code suggestions. But we don‘t know how to transfer a visualization of that feature to our software.
I've added code_completion.png to show you what I mean.
PLEASE NOTE: This contest is not about designing the week planner itself. We already have a calendar like view including food blocks. This is about our new suggestion feature that suggests food blocks alongside the already added food blocks.
Here are some more details about the algorithm, they might now all be relevant for the design:
– It makes one suggestion for breakfast, one for lunch, one for dinner and up to two snacks
– If the coach already planned a breakfast, the algorithm suggest everything except the breakfast. Same applies to lunch and dinner
– The algorithm suggests thsoe food blocks with the goal to fulfill the nutrition goals of the customer (calories, proteins and so on)
– When the coach defined the breakfast for one day, the algorithm suggests the same breakfast for all following days
– Suggestions are constantly being renewed every time the user is modifying the nutrition plan (eg after he adds or removes a block). Creating suggestions takes 1-2 seconds every time.
– All suggestions must be displayed
– It must be possible to accept all suggestions for one day at the same time with a button
– It must be possible to regenerate the suggestions for the whole day with a button
– How does that suggestion feature look like while suggestions are being generated/loaded? (generating takes 1-2 seconds)
Nice to have:
– The possibility to accept/regenerate all suggestions for the whole week
– The possibility to accept all breakfast suggestions for all days at once
– A button somewhere to enable/disable the suggestion algorithm
- The possibility to exchange single suggested food blocks
“Kristian took part in a design contest that I created and surprised me with some UX suggestions that have been very valuable to me. I am already in contact to work with him again.”