CSS Grid Layout with Images
- Статус: Closed
- Награды: $100
- Полученные заявки: 70
- Победитель: youvpn220
Краткое описание конкурса
Requesting a website that is similar to CSS Grid Layout with Image Spanning similar to Brad Traversy’s project at https://codepen.io/bradtraversy/pen/rNOKEYR.
This project should be written from scratch and NOT include code written by Mr. Traversy. Only using this as inspiration. The two main background images will be provided as well as images for each program of study.
Images may be resized / cropped to fit needs; however, design must be flexible enough to allow for other photos to be included /swapped in/out as necessary.
This page will be embedded in an iFRAME for another site and MUST be written to be mobile friendly and scale accordingly. The site must be able to pass website accessibility checkers with a 95% or better score - https://html.com/blog/25-website-accessibility-checker-tools/
9 image files (1 for each teaching discipline) will be provided to act as tiles. These will be portrait rather than landscape; however, we can adjust if site design dictates it. Below are the 9 disciplines as well as the URL where the tile should link to if clicked on. For example, if a user clicks the accounting link, they are then taken to https://www.dscc.edu/accounting.
1. Accounting - https://www.dscc.edu/accounting
2. Business - https://www.dscc.edu/business
3. Computer Information Technology - https://www.dscc.edu/computer
4. Criminal Justice - https://www.dscc.edu/justice
5. Early Childhood Education - https://www.dscc.edu/education
6. Emergency Medical Services - https://www.dscc.edu/ems
7. Engineering Systems Technology - https://www.dscc.edu/engineering
8. Healthcare Technician - https://www.dscc.edu/node/10828
9. Health Information Management - https://www.dscc.edu/him
A total of 4 Degree Types should be listed. A box for Degree Types should be large and hold the 4 types:
Associate of Applied Science Degrees
Associate of Arts Degrees
Associate of Science Degrees
You will be given the following items:
• Logo1 for background
• Logo 2 for background
• 9 Individual images – one for each program of study
“Excellent experience working with Yousef.”
Dennis268, United States.