Design a Website Mockup
- Статус: Closed
- Награды: $120
- Полученные заявки: 7
- Победитель: Stunja
Краткое описание конкурса
The following wordpress website needs to be dragged into 2017 with a new theme!
[login to view URL]
I want to use the "X-theme" as the basis for the new theme.
This contest is to mockup the front page. The winner will then be hired to mockup several more pages.
1. To better inform a first time user of who we are and what we do
2. To increase conversions for downloading the free ebook
3. To better showcase the blog articles
4. To massively increase social proof through highlighting existing customers and blog popularity
5. To improve the professionalism
6. To make myself (Andy) more central on the front page to increase the personal touch (similar to this: [login to view URL])
1. The website currently has 2 sub-domains that have different wordpress themes. They are: [login to view URL] and [login to view URL] I want the new theme to be congruent with these theme styles. They don't have to be identical - just in line with the style.
2. The page must convey:
-Professionalism, approachable, friendly.
3. The highest value actions a user can take on the front page:
- Download the free ebook ([login to view URL])
- View my Linkedin profile (And connect)
- Navigate to the training hub (/training)
- Read an article
- Navigate to test equipment store (/test-equipment)
4. Social proof: please include client logos: NASA, US Navy, Ford Intel, CISCO, Honeywell, Tesla, Analog Devices - these are clients who bought training courses from us
5. Social proof: 6500+ blog readers
6. Social proof: As seen in [login to view URL] and [login to view URL]
7. Showcase my products and services in this order:
- Online training courses ([login to view URL]) - Provide picture and link to brochure ([login to view URL])
- EMC consulting services ([login to view URL])
- EMC test equipment ([login to view URL])
8. Re-design how the blog posts are shown below the fold
This is just a rough guide. If you have any specific questions, please let me know.
I look forward to rating your submission and providing feedback!
“Very good design. Clearly read specification.”