Design only for hosting company - 2 pages
- Статус: Closed
- Награды: $700
- Полученные заявки: 24
- Победитель: H8888
Краткое описание конкурса
Design of new website (2 pages - high resolution design only - no coding required, it only need to be prepared so that I can hire you or rent somebody to do the html-job). Improving or simplifying the logo is preferable (I don't like the 3D/gradient effect and logo is to complex).
Contest will be made Guarantee as soon as ONE OK entry is posted - in most cases this happens after 1-2 days. I have more than 100 contests/projects completed here, so I'm serious.
Current website: [login to view URL]
# Think simple, simple, simple. I would rather have to little border/frames/shadows and colors than to much. Color is good, but only if used a few times.
# How to compete - rules:
1. Submit an sketch/drawing of a Front Page
2. If you get a good feedback, submit a drawing of one content-page (a dedicated server content page)
3. If you win, you hand over the high quality drawings that should be ready to be converted to a website (you do not have to convert it)
# What we sell
Product Sections: Managed Dedicated servers, Managed VPS, SMTP-servers, Wordpress Hosting and many other things.
Our company is a driven as a familiy-business, with no investors or profit-hunger - and we have built our own data center.
That is something I want to convey on our frontpage.
Somehow, any ideas/graphics that shows relations with something Managed or hands-on-service is plus.
I prefer real images and will pay for images from any image-bank if you use that for your design.
# Prefered Colors and style - Ideas
Google-type font, that is soft and easly readable. Use lot of air and few borders.
Fixed width, at least on content-part.
Less is more, I like conservative design with one color (love bg-primary, the blue color, from Boostrap 3, not v4) + grey. bg-info/bg-danger can also be used.
I do not like yellow, ligth green/ligth blue, brown or anything in 3D.
Logo can be simplified to text-looking logo not in 3D.
Freel free to use Font Awesome icons (both free and pro version of them, I have access to both).
Boostrap v3-ish style on the design.
# Front Page
- Some kind of text with a dominated space to explain who we are and what we do.
- Only static single non-rotating banner on frontpage - not gigantic image, less is more.
- 3 or more "Featured" products from the Main Sections stated above, to promote the Content Pages for those type of products. You may or may not include a From-price on them.
- Similar a list of blog-articles, 3-5 latest blog-entries.
- I prefer if Front Page is viewable without scrolling with a big screen (similar as our current website).
- Boostrap v3 colors is prefered over Boostrap v4 colors.
- Should at least be doable with Bootstrap v3 (but the html-production is not included, you don't have to do that).
- Do NOT, I repeat, do NOT include "Testemonitals", "Quotes", "Team" or similar. I'm not using any of this, so do not submit design with content like that.
# Content Page
- Our content-page will be where our products is mainly shown, frontpage is only a preview. Look for example here (managed server content page): [login to view URL]
- Should have same header/menu as your front page-design and not be any higher than on our current website.
- In the content-area of the Content Page, almost like a landing page: Image of product, Short text intro to the Product, 1 to 3 pricing columns, bullet-list with 3-8 top features in our product (like on a landing page), a simple FAQ-clickable list (the type you click on each sentece to expand), a call-to-action banner. To the rigth side/column: Related Pages and Blog-entries.
You can get basic feel of what I like by checking out current website.
I like the real photos of data center, servers and similar. Our content pages is a bit crowded with text - I hope that your design will allow the same amount of text, just better hidden.
# Nice designs:
[login to view URL] (just a bit to wide for me)
[login to view URL]
“Very positive and good designer.”