I need a simple solution for fixing a device to somewhere
- Статус: Pending
- Награды: $50
- Полученные заявки: 20
- Победитель: JeanetteRoos
Краткое описание конкурса
This is a brainstorming contest. Meaning you don't need to design or develop anything for us. You just need to come up with a workable solution.
We have a box-like device, size about 10cm * 10cm * 10cm, weight about 500-800g. We need to fix it to somewhere outside, like wall, tree, telephone pole, bike, trash can, etc.
Worker: who carry our devices and need to install them to our specified locations.
Stranger: anyone we don't know and doesn't have permission to move our devices.
Here is the restriction:
1. IMPORTANT: Our device's shell can be machined, but the wall, tree, poles, and others used to mount the device can't. We have to leave it as it is.
2. Our worker needs to install devices as simple as they can, so they can install more devices per day.
3. Installation height is about a person's height, so workers don't need a ladder.
4. Strangers can't move or tear down our fixed devices, unless they use brute force like an electric drill, hammer, etc. And even they use those brute force method, the tear down period should be as long as possible.
5. Our worker can tear down the device easily, without destroying the device and the object used for installation(wall, tree...).
We have come up with several ideas, like vacuum suction cup with lock, but we can't find the perfect product from the market.
You should offer an idea or solutions or the best, product links.
If we think it's the best idea we've ever got, you'll get the reward.
Attachments are some samples, But none of them fits our needs perfectly.
We tried to fix the device to a pole once, please see fix-with-tape.png. Our device is inside the red box.