- Статус: Closed
- Награды: $50
- Полученные заявки: 37
- Победитель: ffaysalfokir
Краткое описание конкурса
I’m an eco-minded millennial trying to re-invent the wheel when it comes to saving the planet. Water scarcity is probably one of the biggest problems facing our planet in the near future. According to the WWF by 2025, two-thirds of the world's population may be facing water shortages.
Washing cars can be viewed as a serious contributor to wastewater. On average a professional drive-through car wash, with water catchment and recycling measures uses 115 litres per car including chemical detergents. If a person washes their car once a week, that equates to 460 litres a month and 5520 litres per year. In Australia alone there are 19.2 million personal vehicles on the road...I’ll let you do the math. What if we could bring that number down to 2-3 litres per car and do it without the use of harmful chemicals???
Cue "Conscious Cleans" an eco-alternative using zero chemicals and a whole bunch of clever technology that leverages the power of steam.
- I am looking for a passionate designer and eco maniac to help me out with a logo. I am looking for something clean and professional and creative flair is a must.
-the service itself will be door to door (mobile) to begin with until I can get a large enough team together to set up a permanent wash site.
- the colour palate I am looking for is Green, Blue and White (I’m open to any variant of these colours so have a play).
- the logo should try and incorporate the Conscious Clean brand name if possible
- some themes to go on are (eco-friendly, water, planet, recycling, green, mechanical, car, steam etc)
- I’m no designer but I’ve found a few images to help you along.