NASA Contest: Animate the NASA@WORK Logo
- Статус: Closed
- Награды: $100
- Полученные заявки: 84
- Победитель: veron0711
Краткое описание конкурса
We need you to animate our NASA@WORK logo (attached below) into a greater than 4 second logo animation. The animation should include an initial “fly-in” effect of the logo or part of the logo.
Keep in mind:
• Notice the lightbulb feature in the middle of the design.
• The style of the animation should look professional.
• This animation will be used to lead into several internal NASA@WORK videos that educate the internal NASA community.
• Instruction here is left intentionally vague to leave room for creativity. So please be creative.
Keywords: graphic design, animation, professional.
Final video will be delivered as 4K MP4 format. Please submit one version using the black font and one version using the white font of the NASA@WORK logo/graphic.
NASA@WORK is an internal, agency-wide platform that provides NASA employees an unconventional and inventive way to share knowledge and advance projects. NASA@WORK fosters collaboration across the entire NASA community through interactive discussion and challenge-solving. Whether you are a Civil Servant or Contractor, intern or astronaut, everyone can contribute to NASA@WORK.
Check out this link for more information about NASA@WORK:
[login to view URL]
• Requirements: Does your submission meet the requirements as stated within the challenge?
• Quality: Does your submission look fresh, professional, and clean?
• Concept: Does your submission represent what NASA@WORK stands for?
Please note that NASA employees/contractors are not eligible for this contest.
“Did what was asked in a timely manner. Open to feedback.”
nasacoeci, United States.