PACKAGING DESIGN for children’s socks
- Статус: Closed
- Награды: $40
- Полученные заявки: 40
- Победитель: marianacadavidg
Краткое описание конкурса
Please design a PACKAGING for children's non slip/grip socks
Brief: Packaging will be made of brown carton paper. Please make the background of the packaging transparent with WHITE PRINT. Brown carton paper will be the background itself. This packaging will be for non slip/grip socks for children – it should be fun, portraying movement, clean and simple. It shouldn't be busy, confusing. It must look trustworthy and appealing to parents since they will be the ones who buy the product for their children.
Packaging must contain:
2. Design evoking movement, fun, happiness, quality.
3. Must contain TEXT: Standing out by supporting others.
4. Must contain TEXT: Size: 12M-24M
5. Must contain TEXT: Designed in USA. Made in China
6. Must contain Text: Material 80% Cotton, 18% Polyester, 2% Spandex
7. Must contain Text: Machine wash cold with like colors. Tumble dry low. Do not iron.
8. Please make an area with enough blank space for placing the UPC code if we decide to place it on the packaging. (about 2inch length and 1 inch high)
9. Please respect the edges marked for folding and cutting.
10. Review the samples in files uploaded so you get an idea how the packaging folds once folded. There is a FRONT SIDE/BACK SIDE -those needs to be designed mirrored to each other. The middle part (long thin rectangle) of the template will the top part of the packaging -see the sample images so you have an idea how it will look once folded so you can design it accordingly so once the packaging is folded everything would lay out correctly.
11. Please respect the trim line and the bleed marked on template and design accordingly.
See attachment for packaging template and logo.
Looking forward to see your design. Good luck!
“Mariana delivered great design that fitted our brief perfectly. She worked fast and was very easy to communicate with. Enjoyed working with her. ”
silviahrab, United States.