Poster design for wellcure - Put down the remote and go for a walk.
- Статус: Closed
- Награды: ₹500
- Полученные заявки: 17
- Победитель: AchiverDesigner
Краткое описание конкурса
We need a poster to be made, containing benefits of walking with the heading and other description. Please use good and free pics related to walk from the net, attaching some related to every point.
Also need the Wellcure logo, website - [login to view URL] and the app download logos of playstore and app store. Attaching a sample poster with relevant files.
Please make it in a way that people share the poster with others on social media and put it on their desks, rooms or kitchen. (to be able to read them everyday)
Poster text starts -
Put down the remote and go for a walk.
In every walk with nature, one receives far more than he seeks - John Muir (write in italics)
Walking v/s Running
- Risk of injury 1/10th as compared to running.
- Much lesser impact on feet resulting in low stress on legs.
- In running, body takes 3x stress of the body weight.
Why walking is easy
- No premise restriction.
- No expenditure required.
- Zero Carbon Footprint.
- Not a number dependent activity.
- Therapeutic for feet, knees, spine and blood viscosity.
- Helps body maintain better posture, stability.
- Reduces joint pressure as body weight is better distributed.
- Walking barefoot increases alertness, awareness and positive thoughts.
- It also improves sleep.
- Improves eyesight by directly energizing optic nervous system points in feet.
Health benefits of walking
- Boosts immunity.
- Reduces joint stiffness.
- Releases endorphins to relax the body.
- It reduces cardiovascular risk, blood pressure and cholesterol levels.
- It improves blood, glucose and insulin levels in the body.
- Helps in maintaining ideal body weight.
Tips to walk with
- For a pain-free and good form land on heels first and toes next .
- Lifting the knees gently ensures long term knee health.
- Walk barefoot on grass/comfortable surfaces when possible.
- Short walk in natural surroundings boosts morale.
- Poster text ends.
please put relevant free pictures related to the topic and make the poster as attractive to the eye as possible.
Please put bullet points.
MAKE THE POSTER AS EYE CATCHY AND INFORMATIVE AS POSSIBLE.
- poster size - A3
“Very good and professional”