Protein Bar Box Design
- Статус: Closed
- Награды: $1500
- Полученные заявки: 136
Краткое описание конкурса
I need someone to design a box for our protein bars.
I need a highly professional design that can be featured in retail stores. We're looking at something that would fall under the "minimalism" design category, however, that doesn't mean simple or basic. Think Apple of protein bars.
Cannot stress this enough, it needs to be HIGH END and PROFESSIONAL.
A good example of a competitor in the industry that does this is "RXBAR".
NO PHOTOS ON THE DESIGN:
We don't want any 3D pictures of chocolate/oatcookie/banana or any other stuff like that. No PHOTOS on the design please.
We would consider an illustration if you do it well, but ONLY if it's done in an amazing/high end way. Otherwise i'd stay away from that too.
The prize money here is ONLY for the initial design of 1 flavor. We have 2 more flavors coming (3 total, with a 4th under development). So we will be paying extra for modifying the design for other flavors too.
I'm attaching multiple things;
1) A set of our 3 protein bar flavors. You will work on the OAT COOKIE flavor (don't use others).
2) Some currently rejected designs. They will give you a rough idea but we need something much better and more professional than that. (Inside this folder: [login to view URL] + This design also [login to view URL] but this one is showing Banana. + this psd here: [login to view URL])
3) Adjusted Oat Cookie 3d render bar (with less text) that will be used on the front (attached)
1) Front panel MUST have the 3d bar render as shown in the attached designs. It has to be the same size as in the image marked "Final Example". Perforation line must go in between "+ENDURE" and "OAT COOKIE". Just like in the "Final Example".
2) Back panel must include he NFP table and the text below + the two symbols currently in the bottom right (GF and OU) + (currently missing) a barcode. You can change the sizes & layout to make everything fit.
3) The Weight text has to be featured on left, right and top panel. You can play with the size, color etc, but it must be included. The correct text to use is "6 x 1.8oz (51g) BARS | TOTAL NET WT 10.8oz (306g)
WHAT CONTENT TO USE:
In addition to the requirements above, you are free to use any content that you think is appropriate and would help the design. You can learn more about the brand and specific flavors here: [login to view URL]
You pick what goes on the box based on the story you want to tell and the design you want to illustrate.
Considering it's minimalism, I would say "less is more" but it's totally up to you and your creativity/imagination.
Let me know if any questions. I will be VERY active on this project but I WILL NOT make it guaranteed due to the large amount of money offered + historically VERY POOR quality submissions on this website. Only submit if you're serious and if your design is actually professional/high-end level.
One good way to guarantee you will win the prize is to pay attention to the details above and provide a truly professional and high end design that we will want to use.
No worries about making the design print-ready, I just need the concepts for now. However, when the contest is finished and your design is selected, I will need you to make it print ready.