Redo a vector logo
- Статус: Closed
- Награды: $35
- Полученные заявки: 13
- Победитель: chauminhpham
Краткое описание конкурса
Hello, I have a logo that I would like to make some changes [login to view URL] design is going to go on a shirt, so I am making some changes to it, such as adding words as well as reducing the number of colors, because the design is too many colors to put on a shirt.
This is a time sensitive project, so projects submitted early are very likely to be picked.
The original logo is attached, file 'INFLATABLE [login to view URL]'. I would like to do the following to it:
1. Add words above the logo to look like the attached image sample. You are adding the words 'second annual' after the word 'the'. The trick here will be that the outline should wrap around the new words. I've attached the font use
2. The outline should be black instead of gray
3. There should only be one shade of pink in the entire design, which means the character's hair, fingers, tongue, shoes, and the word 'NFLATABLE' should be one shade of pink (ff24a4)
4. There should only be one shade of green in he entire design, which means the words, so the character will have to be made one color
5. There should be no white in the design, so all white needs to be removed
I attached a very simple example of what I have in mind that I made in photoshop.
The final file should be in vector, and I will need the following formats: