T-shirt Design for Scout Canoe Trek
- Статус: Closed
- Награды: $25
- Полученные заявки: 7
- Победитель: xexexdesign
Краткое описание конкурса
This summer, Scouts BSA Troop 1496 is going on a one-week canoe trek at BSA’s Northern Tier High Adventure Base in the Boundary Waters of Minnesota and Ontario. We need a unique t-shirt design for our crew of Scouts and adult leaders. Here are our requirements:
* Design must include text with troop identification (“Troop 1496, Bainbridge Island, WA”).
* Design must include the text “Northern Tier High Adventure” and “2019” to identify the trek. “High Adventure” may be de-emphasized relative to “Northern Tier.”
* This is a summertime CANOE trek. Imagery around lakes, rivers, trees, camping, moose and bears, canoes and paddles are appropriate.
* Imagery that does not work: kayaks, rowboats, other boats that are not canoes; mountains; hikers; skis and snowshoes.
* A fleur-de-lis ([login to view URL]) may be included to symbolize Scouting but is not required.
* Design should include two locations: something small on the left breast and something larger on the back. Maximum size for left breast is 3.75” x 3.75”. Maximum size for back is 12”x16”.
* Shirts will be SanMar ST350LS (see [login to view URL]). Color options are Atomic Blue, Carolina Blue, Forest Green, Gold, Iron Grey, Maroon, Silver, and True Royal.
* Design will be screen printed. Please limit ink colors to one or two.
* Please, no designs that are full ink coverage. It will stick to one’s back when sweaty.
* Deliver the final design as high-resolution PDF or EPS.
* To see what others are offering in the mass market, go to [login to view URL]
We look forward to seeing your fantastic ideas!
“Prompt, responsive and courteous, plus he does nice work. We're very pleased.”
kdbg04, United States.