T-shirts merch design - 27/05/2023 09:50 EDT
- Статус: Pending
- Награды: £250
- Полученные заявки: 42
Краткое описание конкурса
Seeking help to design a set of t-shirt on anti-war topic protesting the recent war in Ukraine. These are supposed to be worn in a thematic event and should about people from Russia protesting this aggressive war. Designs should communicate the anti-war message in a memorable and catchy way, also being visually attractive. No specific requirements in terms of style. White-Blue-White colours are preferable in some designs as a symbol of anti-war Russia.
Please see below some ideas for designs - you can either choose from this list or come up with your ideas. A good submission should have at least 5 designs applicable to white or black t-shirts.
1. Russian Bear Refusing to Fight: An image of the Russian national symbol, the bear, sitting in protest. Caption: “Not in my name”.
2. Matryoshka Dolls Protesting: A set of Matryoshka dolls holding signs, each with a different anti-war message including “Russians against war”, “Not in my name”, “Make peace not war”
7. Kremlin Clock Ticking Towards Peace: A picture of the famous Spasskaya Tower with its clock hands forming a peace sign. Caption: "It's time for peace. Russians against war."
8. Russian Folk Art Peace: A traditional Khokhloma painting, but instead of the usual birds and berries, it depicts doves and olive branches. Caption: "Russians against war."
10. Babushka Knitting a Peace Scarf: A traditional Russian grandmother knitting a scarf with a pattern of peace symbols and doves. Caption: “Never “again: no to war”