Sales Management is the process of supervising and controlling the sales activities within an organization, from generating leads and expanding existing accounts to developing relationships with new clients. A Sales Management Professional is the one responsible for analyzing performance, setting goals and objectives, designing plans for improvement, and monitoring success rates. In addition, a Sales Management Professional can design marketing campaigns, coordinate various sales initiatives, develop market strategies, identify key accounts and potential business opportunities.
Here's some projects that our expert Sales Management Professional made real:
- Reaching out to possible leads to promote products/services
- Improving sales processes and creating strategies to deliver a better customer experience
- Collecting samples in different countries for market research and analysis
- Running marketing campaigns which aim to increase customer engagement
- Setting tasks for entry level employees that require Spanish language skills
- Obtaining urine samples from behalf of businesses for pre-employment drug testing
- Providing expertise on topics such as eCommerce in specific countries or regions.
At Freelancer.com, our network of Sales Management Professionals are able to deliver high quality services regardless of the size or budget of your project. Our qualified experts are here to help you achieve the results that you are looking for. If you are looking to hire a talented professional who can bring innovative ideas and strategies to boost your business bottom line and help strengthen your customer relations then post your project now on Freelancer.com and get ready to welcome the best Sales Management Professionals aboard your team.На основании 10,538 отзывов клиентов, рейтинг Sales Management Professional составляет 4.8 из 5 звездочек.
Нанять Sales Management Professional
Our team is looking for managers for these positions. Apply: We are offering for sales manager position: -Remote and part-time work. - % of the sales you make. The last 12 months' average was 750 EUR. -Additional quarter bonus. Requirements: -Living in America (Mexico, Argentina, Brazil, Peru, Colombia, Chile, etc.). Time zone matters. -3+ years of experience in sales -Excellent English. -Respond to the client within 2 hours. -Stable internet for Zoom meetings -You must provide an invoice for your services. Work specific: Organize and monitor tours in particular locations. We provide full instructions and a mentor.