SCORM (Sharable Content Object Reference Model) is a widely used format for creating courseware content. It converts course materials like PowerPoint presentations, documents and images into a language that can be read by various types of learning management systems (LMSs). With the help of a SCORM specialist, businesses can create highly engaging and interactive learning experiences easily.
A SCORM Programmer can help clients make sure their eLearning solutions have the greatest impact on their learners. Not only will they be able to create visuals that are interactive and rich with content, they'll also be able to ensure that users have no trouble signing up for, completing, and tracking the impact of their training.
Here's some projects that our expert SCORM Programmer made real:
- Converting course materials into readily available formats for learning management systems
- Troubleshooting and maintaining Moodle websites
- Automating the conversion of 80 questions based on Excel into SCORM 1.2
- Converting learning modules into both SCORM and xAPI (Tin Can) compatible versions
- Making courses for Moodle Platforms using Microsoft Digital Literacy Curriculum materials
SCORM programmers provide an invaluable resource to organizations looking to create eLearning solutions. Companies are now able to eliminate the need for expensive in-person Dev Teams and successfully bring IT projects onboard quickly. By working with a freelancer on Freelancer.com, you can utilize their technical knowledge to ensure you deliver high quality courses with maximum convenience and cost-efficiency.
We invite you to get started on your own project today by posting your requirements on Freelancer.com and hiring a SCORM Programmer who specializes in helping businesses deliver successful training projects.На основании 851 отзывов клиентов, рейтинг SCORM Programmers составляет 4.92 из 5 звездочек.
Нанять SCORM Programmers