Telecommunications Engineering is the development and deployment of communication networks and systems that enable people to communicate both verbally and electronically. Telecommunications Engineers make it possible for different people to communicate with one another through various means. They create, manage and troubleshoot a variety of technologies involved in these exchanges, from satellite re-broadcasting systems to Wi-Fi networks, from telephony to the Internet. Telecommunications Engineers can help you develop a communication system that is designed specifically for your project or business, no matter what the goal.
Here's some projects that our expert Telecommunications Engineer made real:
- Developing the most efficient ad-hoc routing protocols for tactical networks
- Implementing advanced communication standards compatible with the Internet of Things (IoT)
- Constructing computer and communication networks using programming languages such as Python
- Applying data science tools such as Matlab, neural networks, and fuzzy logic to telecommunication projects
- Engineering wireless communication systems utilizing cell-free massive MIMO technology
- Creating 5G radio communication link designs based on mmwavesthat are simulated by Matlab
- Establishing multimedia communications in an IoT setting
- Developing hybrid hydro - FPV power generation models using Simulink for Matlab
These projects showcase the various capabilities of our Telecommunications Engineer and the scope of how they can help. No matter what your telecommunication goals are, our Telecommunications Engineers can help realize them by providing creative engineering solutions. If you are looking to create or upgrade your telecommunication system, post your project to Freelancer.com and hire a Telecommunications Engineer today!На основании 21,850 отзывов клиентов, рейтинг Telecommunications Engineers составляет 4.78 из 5 звездочек.
Нанять Telecommunications Engineers
I am looking for a skilled individual who can create a presentation on OFDMA technology. The purpose of this presentation is to educate an advanced audience on the benefits of OFDMA technology. Key requirements for this project include: - In-depth knowledge and understanding of OFDMA technology - Ability to create a visually appealing and engaging presentation - Strong communication skills to effectively convey complex concepts to an advanced audience The presentation should be approximately 20-30 minutes in length, providing a comprehensive overview of OFDMA technology and its advantages. If you have the necessary expertise in OFDMA technology and the ability to deliver a compelling presentation, I look forward to reviewing your proposal.
Hello, I want to work with WhatsApp, the solution should be a web page application based on sip+webrtc.1: User A make a call to whatsapp 2: Wahatsapp receive a text message 3: User A receive ringback 4: Whatsapp click on link and establish the video call are you able to do something like that Regards
In this project, student need to design and analyze the performance of dual-frequency AMC with ring shape. The AMC structure should achieve high bandwidth for 0.92 and 2.4 GHz frequency. Expected Outcomes To analyze the performance of ring shape AMC. To design the ring shape AMC with acceptable bandwidth for UHF and HF GHz frequency To evaluate the performance of simple RFID tag with AMC on different metal properties.