Terrain Slicer Plugin for Unreal Engine
Бюджет $250-750 SGD
We are a Singapore-based VR company and working on a VR loader where we view a terrain in 3D Unreal and there are options to slice longitudinally, transversely or diagonally to view the soil strata at that sliced section.
Details are as follows
To create a plugin-like function for visualizing applications in UE4.
Able to dynamically slice/cut a complex 3d model that has multiple sub objects at a pre-designated angle plane. When moving the plane progressively into collision with the desired model, it reveals the cross-section of said model(much like a MRI scan)
1. The function must be able to create and cover up the cross section hole, created by the slice plane, with a cap/polygonal surface with each progressive slice plane movement with no flickering/artifact.
2. The newly created cap/polygonal surface should retain/inherit the existing sliced object's/subobject's UV unwrap and texture.
3. When moving in the opposite direction of the initial slice plane axis, the model will reverse the slicing effect and "grow back" to its original state adhering to point 1 and 2.
4. Sliced object should have its collider box updated consistently to reflect the current object's new shape.
5. Slicing tool is controlled by a slider and a text field to manually key in the desired range of slicing matching real world units of measure in metres.
6. Includes 3 toggle buttons function to set slicing in world space Y axis, X axis and 45 degree angle for any given model.
Hey Greetings, now there are 2 ways how we can tackle this issues 1.) Unreal slice function:- we can use unreal slice mesh function to make cut the 3d model in 2 halves, hide one section, and apply some material to th Больше
7 фрилансеров(-а) готовы выполнить эту работу в среднем за $500