The 3D STL file requires 5 modifications.
1. The character has a V-Neck dress. The V of the dress must be broadened to create a more exaggerated inner cleavage. Simultaneously the outside edges of the top half of the dress must be narrowed to make the dress coverage thinner.
2. The character's dress must be made thinner in the area around the chest.
3. The portion of the dress in front of the character's thighs must have vertexes repaired and the cloth must be shortened slightly.
4. The bottom curtail of the character's dress must be altered to appear more swept back.
5. The bottom curtail of the character's dress must be adjusted to more prominently feature the character's left leg and upper thigh.
A full rendering of the character without the aforementioned vertex damage can be found here: [login to view URL]