- Case Study Report - Designing an Effective Human Resource Development (HRD) Intervention Program
From an HRD perspective please you need to write a report for the CEO outlining the following based on the case study:
1. In your report, you include theories and models that inform adult and organisational learning.
2. Identify the key priority needs of the organisation based on the case study.
3. Recommend as appropriate methods and techniques for training and development by outlining key strategies that you would adopt allowing, at a later stage, for the full detail of actual training plans to be designed and implemented. (You do not have to go into the full details of the HRD training program).
• Key issues relating to the report on this case study have been developed
• Analysis and synthesis of relevant HRD literature linked to the critical priority needs in this case.
• Ideas and assertions substantiated through use of high-quality reference material and key academic perspectives/views used to develop the report
• Clear and comprehensive written style (spelling, grammar, syntax, etc.)
• Appropriate Harvard style referencing (in-text and list of references)
45 фрилансеров(-а) подали заявки на эту работу; средняя заявка - $111
Hi. I have checked all the details of this HRD project. Can you please award it to me as I would give you the best quality. If you review my profile, I have maintained a complete rate of 100%. Please discuss