We're Active Collab, an online project management and collaboration app. We're looking for an experienced copy editor who'd help make our blog posts more engaging.
We'd like to start out with one text. If you meet our requirements, we'd be able to guarantee a steady income for a fixed number of texts each month.
Here's the link to the text: [url removed, login to view]
A few pointers:
- we're not looking for proofreading, but for in-depth copy editing
- you have full creative freedom - and it would be very desirable you use it (you can choose a catchy title, delete paragraphs, rewrite entire sections, change factual data - as long as you feel it makes the text more readable)
- the text should be tailored it to the modern internet readership (shorter is better, strong intro and conclusion, easy-to-read, scannable, plain english)
- the text will be published for our blog which focuses on productivity and digital marketing
- the target audience are busy CEOs of digital (web design) agencies
- if possible, make comments on the editing choices you made, so we can see your reasoning
Let us know if you're interested. And feel free to get in touch if you have any questions.