Need a contract / terms of service template that will be utilized for a new service offering my company has.
I do have a contract currently which should be used as a base but it needs to be expanded to be a terms of service which covers the following:
I can send another website's terms of service as a point of reference.
Without over-disclosing, this is a service contract for a bundle or services for a discounted monthly rate with a commitment of 1-year of service minimum.
- Services are paid monthly at specified rate
- Contract is enforceable for minimum of 1-year
- Cancelation of contract results in termination fee equal to pro-rate of completion of 1-year
- Cancelation of contract results in all services being terminated
- Payment via credit card for month-to-month automated billing/processing
- Payment via check is acceptable
- Services start requires 2-months deposit which covers first month and last month of service
- Cancelation following 1-year requires 30-days notice
- Cancelation following 1-year has no penalty fee
- If customer is 60-days past due on any invoice, service will be suspended and is subject to termination.
- Client must be fully paid 1-year contract in order to claim ownership of [BLANK] product created through services.
- Need a listing of services or scope outline
There are a few additional details but this is the general scope of need.
15 фрилансеров(-а) подали заявки на эту работу; средняя заявка - $320
Hello there We are a full service law firm specializing in legal drafting and research work. We can draft and compile the same for you. Looking forward to working with you on this
I am a legal counsel in a property developer's firm & i draft such documents on a daily basis. if given the chance to, i believe i would be able to produce a well-reasearched piece.
I have a great deal of experience working with contracts. Moreover I´ve handle simir contracts for Accenture. Please contact me for any follow up questions. Best regards.
Advanced writing and business skills. A detailed scope of responsibilities would need to be discussed by employer to better understand current content and research currently available.