Role : Database content typing
We are a niche Internet company looking for (an) individual(s) who can retype on dedicated software short text written up on digital scans of ancient documents (up to 120 caracters per item). Text written on documents has partly to be documented depending on topics, sceens viewed on images. Each description can go as up to 120 caracters per item. Each document has to be put in relevant category and relevant short code has to be mentioned for each document. Text is mainly French but also some English occasionaly or foreign languages (German or Italian). We have tens thousands of scanned documents, more available and plenty of work for you!
A complete Guide for data entry (all details on work to be done will be provided)
1. Fast typing skills in French English and possibly other European languages (some knowledge of French is mandatory).
2. Good capacity to use Wikipedia and/or some skills in geography to put items in relevant categories.
3. Accuracy, speed, honesty, team spirit and reliability. Capacity to deliver (2-day advance notice on needs and delivery) are mandatory after a short transition period.
4. Software provided by us to plug in material, as well as all details to start to work with us immediately.
5. Contract can be for the long run depending on capacity to deliver and available material (extra large available stock at the moment…).
6. Payment via paypal or moneybookers (prefered) on a weekly basis after work is done and checked (within hours).
7. Pay [url removed, login to view] per item. Each folder contents 50 items with relevant watermarked scans (all sorted). Quality typer should be able to type a minimum of 100 items per hour, possibly more (start likely to be slower though). The maximum you make (according to our requirements), the better for you and us!
8. Availablity: We can start from now after agreement. Please let us know approximate time you have available. If changes happen during contract, we request you to notice us know asap for us to adjust planning. Thank you for your undestanding.
• Data Entry
• Data Processing