GUI for csv output plotter
Оплачивается при доставке
We would like to build a GUI for a command line based plotter designed for a specific csv output.
The extended features are the following:
1. Drag and drop data file onto software to load, OR open data from user interface (depending on operating system).
2. User chooses UOA and KEY by typing into a field. Software autofills with suggested UOA or KEY. User can also choose from drop down menu.
3. User can add another plot on top of the current one(s).
4. User can select one UOA and display all KEYs.
5. User can select one KEY and display all UOAs.
6. User can plot all UOAs and all KEYs.
7. Clicking on a point on a line will display with UOA, KEY, count, and time
8. User can choose to subtotal all KEY counts by UOA and time-step.
9. User can export selected data (sorted chronologically and grouped by UOA-KEY; export may also include sub-totals).
10. Possible graph normalization or log feature.
ID проекта: #5843853