I am a recruiter from Westhouse, one of the major head-hunting company in semiconductor job area in Italy.
My international client is building a big international team with high profiles (10 people, 5 analog designers, 5 Layout Engineers, 4 Hardware Validation, Test and Product Engineers, Application Engineers) for a really big project in Lyon area (France) concerning image sensor. The project is hold up by big investments, it lasts 1 year with possibility of permanent employment. The salary is VERY competitive. The client needs "immediate" availability.
Here there are the requirements:
• 5+ years’ minimum experience with Analog / Analog mixed signal IC design
• Strong background designing full-custom Analog IP blocks in CMOS technology
• Experience in designing low voltage and Mixed Signal circuit blocks including ADCs, DACs and PLLs
• Proficient in the use of Cadence design tools • CMOS Amplifier design and comparator design
• ASIC integration of Analog blocks including isolation and decoupling strategies
• Experience in Power Supplies and Power Management techniques.
• Experience using DRC, LVS and CDM as quality control.
• Proficiency performing Analog and mixed signal simulations using standard industry simulators.
Are you interested?
If yes, please contact me on [Removed by [url removed, login to view] Admin]
13 фрилансеров(-а) подали заявки на эту работу; средняя заявка - $597
Hello Sir, We are an Indian development company here. we have checked your posted details here and want more clarification in it, so message us to discuss on it more then we will able to move on it. Thanks