Please see attached and instructions below. We are looking to create a service form for our technicians. Currently we send a PDF file to a technician each time they go onsite to perform certain work however currently they fill in the job details using hand writing. I want to create a PDF so they can enter the details using a computer directly into the PDF. I have attached an example (it is an example only).
* Create a very user friendly PDF that is simple to use.
* Create fields so the techs can enter information directly into the fields (so they don't hand write the text).
* Create drop down buttons so the technician can choose, "Yes", "No" or "Unsure"
* Create a button so the tech can simply add additional fields for entering additional models, serial numbers etc.
* Buttons to be large and clear.
* First section to include the layout of our company information and logo etc.
* Customer information, including a section for normal contact details (phones number, email, onsite contact etc.
* Then create a a list of approx. 10 questions, they can be anything here, just text, we will enter the questions later, each question to the "Yes", "No" or "Unsure" etc. as stated above
* Create a "Submit" button at the end or the page so the form gets emailed to use as soon as the tech has access to his emails again. We are hoping to create a system whereby the PDF then gets email to us.
Let me know if any points are unclear. Thanks