We are a group of young front-end developers and digital marketers from the UK looking build an online startup in Indonesia.
We're looking for someone or a team with solid web development skills (PHP, HTML, CSS, Ruby, Graphic Design) who can help us build a peer-to-peer online booking platform, similar to [url removed, login to view] or [url removed, login to view] website. The site should allow users or visitors to do the following:
- Browse through available items from other users (peers) with detailed information, send a message to the seller, and ultimately make a booking on available dates. The whole process would be similar to that of Airbnb website. It's just that the items will not be rooms/hotels/apartments.
- Post their own items on the website (admin approval needed), have their own profile page with essential information such as: Portfolio (images/videos), personal information, link to their social media, and also their own personal inbox for direct messages. (See how [url removed, login to view] works).
- A user can be both "buyer" and "seller".
Another key features of the website:
- The website should have a solid admin dashboard that allows internal team to manage the bookings easily.
- User should have their own admin panel to manage their published items as a "seller"
- The site should have a payments gateway in 4 forms: CreditCard/Debit/Visa, PayPal, Bank Transfer, and Cash-on-Delivery.
- It should be built with simplicity, flat, and minimalistic feel throughout the site. (i.e. My real [url removed, login to view], [url removed, login to view], [url removed, login to view])
- It should NOT be based on Blogging or Ecommerce CMS (i.e. WordPress, Magento, Joomla, Drupal). Unless you have a strong reasonings as to why we need to build it on those platforms. Ideally, we'd expect you to create a custom PHP or Ruby site.
- The homepage of the website should be extremely simple and flat with focus on typography and visual presentation. It should have an mini search query form like [url removed, login to view] with the following fields: "Where to go?", Dates (with pop up calendar), "occasion".
- The items advertised should be integrated with google maps (to show location), social media share plugins (to item to page to social media).
- It should have a WordPress blog under the a subdomain (i.e. [url removed, login to view]) integrated. We'll provide the blog template.
Once again, the end-result of the site would be similar to [url removed, login to view] or [url removed, login to view], just different items being advertised. See some screenshots attached from myrealtrip and airbnb to get the big picture of what we're trying to achieve. The timeline of the project is ideally 6 months before the first beta release.
If you're interested and think you've got what it takes to deliver the project, please get in touch with us. We'd love to hear from you!
- The PHP/Ruby script should be 100% accessible and customisable. (not locked on ion cube, etc).