(The wireframe is only sample and not complete)
1. The top tabs should be stationary when one scrolls down.
2. Top right: social media connections all types
5. Logo that is unique and suitable for recruitment.
6. The website should be viewable on all platforms such as:
7. I've some reference websites to share with you.
i. I like the fact that it is both in Arabic & English Compatible
ii. I like the general looks of this website. The top right hand has
b. ......Website 2...
i. The looks is almost similar to the one above that it is spacious.
c. ....Website 3......
i. Similar to above website, however the bottom part of homepage shows contact and contact information
ii. As you will notice on the right hand side the latest jobs is visible on all pages accept home page. (Actually I want it to be visible on the homepage as well)
8. Candidate tab should allow teachers to enter their details. These details should be transferred to database/excel sheet. It should alert in the database as a new entry, it should send an automated message informing the candidate’s details have been received. (Please refer recruitment software of how this should function)
9. This is a very important page, this where we view candidate who have applied for jobs, where candidates are assigned to a project manager. Where candidate are either put forward to subsequent
o Create New Opening
o Add Candidate
o Analyse Report