Looking for a quick but clean app mockup to use in a deck for a client.
The app will let the client browse collections of graphic designs and select specific designs for later viewing/purchase by customers
The app will eventually be used via a tablet attached to a flatscreen on-site.
I'd do this myself, but sadly I'm time constrained and looking to come up with a nice polished 'deck' ASAP.
>>>>>> Draft mockups: [url removed, login to view] <<<<<<
Examples of more finished mockups and examples of the designs can be seen in the attached files.
- Large number of graphic designs
- Designs are already in collections e.g. "Animal", "Nature", "Urban"
- Browse collections
- Browse a single collection
- Preview a design
--- Also links to related designs, or alternatives (e.g differing in colour)
--- Lets the user "favourite" the design
- Zoom an image/design for close up viewing
- See favourited images
- Clean, preferably flat UI design
- Neutral colours (probably work best for image browsing)
- Nothing too fiddly, will be controlled from a tablet (most likely an iPad)
Would like to see:
- Nice polished mockups of the different views
- New ideas around navigation/interaction
Happy to provide clarifications or additional information where needed.