**Brain-Dead EASY** I have 11 *tiny* graphics (all 14 pixels high) which need to have a transparent background. The backgrounds are currently all white, although it's entirely possible that some palettes may have several (slightly) different whites. No one will see the difference, so just turn all of the whites to the same color and make that transparent.
Two of the graphics (cnet and yelp) have white writing on a colored shape. The white area *around* the shape should be made transparent, but leave the white writing as opaque (non-transparent) white.
The deliverable is 11 graphics.
* * *I'm pretty flexible and easy to work with. I tried to make sure that this job is as completely specified as humanly possible.
If you have **any** questions, *please* ask them! I have found that it is far better to risk a bit of embarrassment than to spend time working on an assumption which later proves to be wrong. Do not worry that a question may seem silly; just *let me know* and I will be very happy to answer you!
We've been a Buyer here since July '05, with a rating of 9.9 ("Excellent") out of 10, with over 75 ratings, and we've now paid on over 95 jobs. We've completed both security verifications, we have a non-action ratio under 5% ("very good"), and we've lost 0 out of 10 mediations / arbitrations.
| ! | PGP is **not** required for this project. |
| ! | An NDA is **not** required for this project. |
We will retain full legal rights to the code and/or data upon completion. All code and/or data is and becomes *our* intellectual property! You will *not* have any rights to the code and/or data in any fashion.
**Thank you for your consideration and for bidding through RentACoder!**
* * *Copyright ? 2007, RentACoder Buyer
[notecom]. **All Rights Reserved.** Reproduction without permission is strictly prohibited.
* * *
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).