Require someone who is very experienced in either Opensource CMS or self design/coded CMS system.
I am looking to sell this product to my client as a product developed by my company.
So if you can recommend a CMS Opensource that you are so well versed with and can integrate any design into please provide me the following in your bid:
1) Featured and functions / Modules in CMS which you are using
2) Manual - Admin manual
3) If you can integrate any design from my end - whats the cost breakdown. (If its restricted you have to inform me whats the restrictions to design)
4) License to resell this product as many times as i like.
5) You have to design and create a manual of functionalities with screenshots etc. Just as in how you would design a brochure to sell this product.
6) If its an open source, i need you to ensure that you can change it to look as per my design and ensure that the Opensource logo etc is not in the site.
Thanks and please provide me with your bids for the above mentioned services. Please ensure you are well aware of your capabilities before bidding
Lastly most of the times, developers cannot seem to integrate the design with the CMS or ecommerce open source scripts please inform me of whats the restriction if there are any.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
IE, Netscape, Firefox