I am requesting bids to build a quiz software program.
Some of the requirements are:
-Must have capability to insert backgrounds in each page
-Each question should have its own page, not just a drop down menu
-Multiple choice (4 answers for each)
- Would prefer is we get to pick whether one answer will be correct or more than one (a little flexible on that)
- Each correct answer is awarded points...incorrect answers do not have points taken off for
- Some form of interface to easily add questions for subsequent rounds.
- Final score tabulation at the end of the round.
- User at end will input name, nickname, city, and email.
- After that, the score and nickname and city will be uploaded to a chart with scores on my website (need that area built as well)
- Each round will have 40 questions.
- It does not matter what programming language it is done in, as long as it can be done via my website.
- Password protection is a future option, but is not necessarily needed for this.
- More information can be obtained by contacting me by email.
---I have included a demo file that i built using a piece of software. The problem is that the email client at the end won't work on some systems, and it wont upload the total score.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
Needs to run on all versions of windows, internet explorer and netscape ...