I need a relatively complex action written for Photoshop in order to process a lot of design files.
Im trying to convert wedding invitation designs into information cards/inserts. The raw files I have contain an original wedding invitation design, and the new text for a wedding information card that I want to be in the same style. This is what I want the action to do.
1. Select the character style from layer Im currently on (in this example document, for example, I will select "CHRISTOPHER" which is effectively H1, and what I want to use for the H1 of the insert text: [url removed, login to view] )
2. Create character style from the layer I start on
3. Select layers New text 2, 3, 4, 5 and 6
4. Apply character style from original layer
5. Insert Stop to allow me to adjust style slightly
6. Delete all text layers apart from New Text 1-6
The issue is that all of the wedding invitation files have different original text layer names. However, "New Text..." is all the same
Please message me for further clarification.
Please write "yellow flower" at the top of your message so I know you've read the message
Thanks very much!