Hi I own a seasonal fireworks business and want to clean up my books for tax prep.
Couple things I need...
1. One of our credit card accounts attached to our QB was cancelled so we have no way of pulling transactions directly from the AmEx account into Quickbooks. They will need to be manually added for categorizing (which I have no idea how to do). I have a CSV of these expenses ready to send
2. We currently have Revenue recorded as the actual money that came into our bank account (through our bank connection), but this way does not take things like payment processing fees, returns, and discounts into account (which are all taken out prior to money hitting the bank).
I need someone to go in and adjust the current income account to reflect all this.
Are you able to do that? Our POS system is Shopify. Do you have experience with this?
3. None of the Banking accounts in my QB are even (reconciled). I'm not sure why or how to fix this and would like help.
Please respond with:
1. With your name
1a. The phrase "I would like to help you sort the BOOM!" (so I know you read this all the way)
2. Other businesses you've helped with QuickBooks
3. What your price would be for all of them.
4. What other recurring finance/bookkeeping work you could provide.
5. Any questions you have
We'd love to get going on this ASAP!
32 фрилансеров(-а) в среднем готовы выполнить эту работу за $510
I would like to help you sort the BOOM! Please review my profile as i have relevant skills and experience required for this project. Kindly send me a message to discuss. Thanks, Asad Khan FixIT Consultancy
Greetings! I am a Chartered Accountant with ProAdvisor certification from Quickbooks online. I am helping 50+ clients on QBO and am keen to help you with the requirements.' Look forward to hear from you Thanks, RRC