ATTENTION: I only consider candidates in the time zones CET +/- 2 hrs, favorably Eastern Europe
We're searching an experienced (5+ years) System Admin who has preferably worked with cloud-native startups for an expert interview. Ideally, you would be interested in long-term supplier-relationship to provide services to the German market as a remote Systems Administrator. If you are entrepreneurial minded, smart and dedicated we could potentially discuss a business partnership.
- Expert level in IT / Systems Administration knowing multiple company environments, preferably for cloud-native companies (that means no own servers, remote work is normal, mainly SaaS tooling)
- industry-certifications such as CompTIA Security+, Google IT Support Certificate, Google Professional Collaboration Engineer, Microsoft 365 Associate, etc.
- strong knowledge in Google Workspace (GSuite) & Office365
- Consulting Skillset (excellent communication skills, problem-solving mindset, team player)
- time zone: not more than 2 hours difference to Central European / German Time
Research Questions to be answered in our call(s):
(1) Based on your experience, what is the role of Systems Administrator?
(2) Given the company is cloud-native (no servers) what are the most common tasks / processes a System Admin performs?
(3) What are best-practices for IT Operations / infrastructure management for small companies (startups with 20-50 employees)?
(4) What are essential skills of an IT administrator? What would be an ideal profile?
5 фрилансеров(-а) готовы выполнить эту работу в среднем за €13/час
Hello, I am based in Germany. I am so interresed in your project. Please send me a message to dissucss more details in private to help you out in your project. Thank you.