Read First !!! Apply only if your Native Language is Tajik !!!
Need around 15-20 Freelancers !!!
Your task is very simple. We will give you a "Scripts/Text set of 1100 sentences" written in Tajik Language and Our Company Android / iPhone Voice recorder app to open these scripts.
After opening the script with the app, all 1000 sentences will appear on the APP screen 1 by 1. All a person needs to do is Read & Record these 1100 sentences 1 by 1 by clicking the start, stop and Next button in that Voice recording app.
For better understanding, Please check the video instruction and project details from the google drive link below.
[login to view URL]
Check All Details from this Google drive Folder :
[login to view URL]
********** The payment for reading 1 script is 16$ (USD) ***********
***************Please place your bid as 16$***********************
* This work will need 3-4 hours of continuous work.
* A quiet and noise free place is mandatory
Some important requirements are;
Recording Participants must be a Native Speaker of this Language.
1. When you read these sentences just read them with the official ascent of this language.
2. The environment/Recording place or room must be quiet and noise-free. Any other noise in your recording will make it rejected. So be careful about it.
3. Please keep a minimum 1/2-second gap before and after reading each sentence so that the sentences are recorded fully. Make sure it's not cut/truncated.
4. Please hold the phone at a distance of 20cm-25cm away and below your mouth to avoid the Breathing & Blowing microphone sound while you're recording.
5. Never miss read sentences, no words missing or no words adding, No over reading. Just read accurately & exactly how the script sentences are written.
6. Must read fluently with a Normal Reading Speed, Medium voice Sound. Not too fast or too slow and not too loud or too low.
7. Make sure the recording place is not a big open space, otherwise there will be Echo sound in the audio and it will be rejected.
You need to read carefully. You must make sure about the quality and accuracy of the work. If you submit faulty records, you will have to redo all, which is really painful and time killing things. So you will need to do it carefully at the first time.