Representative For A General Partnership

I am looking for a partner for a general partnership in usa. You should agree to declare yourself as an official representative for the general partnership if necessary by providing your full legal name, tax identification number or social security number and forwarding prize money to me.

Навыки: Administrative Support

О работодателе:
( 0 отзыв(-а, -ов) ) Zurich, Switzerland

ID проекта: #32766202