Are you a vastly experienced advertisement designer with an excellent eye for detail?
We are searching for a dedicated and innovative creator to join our rapidly expanding company.
Are you a driven and hard-working individual who is available for 5-10 hours a week?
You may just be the perfect candidate for our part-time and fully remote, freelance role with flexi-time hours.
As an advertisement designer, an in-depth knowledge of the intricacies behind Google & Facebook advertising is key. You will understand text restrictions and have the ability to successfully target a multitude of pre-defined audiences on a client basis.
Our clients will require an array of designs and creatives, on a differentiating scale; it is a must that your skill-set incorporates all forms of creation in terms of advertising graphics. It is also essential you can portray brand identities successfully through your designs, ensuring our clients reputation stays intact and brand awareness grows adequately.
Working for an established digital marketing agency such as Atomic, requires excellent organisational abilities whilst consistently meeting deadlines. The perfect candidate will become an extension of our existing community which we have worked so hard to maintain. A great team spirit is key, with the passion to go above and beyond where needed.
As an advertisement designer, you will be required to work in cohesion with all aspects of the Atomic team - both higher management and individual members. You must be willing to get hands-on, delivering creatives which meet both Atomic and our clients expectations.
An impressive understanding of global audiences is an essential ability for this role, due to the vast variety of worldwide clients, both B2B and B2C. Your creatives will have a tangible effect on the success of the business.
Our ideal candidate will not only create award-winning graphics but also suggest innovative angles for future designs and implementation, adding to our collaborative culture here at Atomic Digital Marketing Agency.
Examples of industries you will be creating advertising graphics within:
- 3+ Years experience in a professional graphic design role
- Highly-skilled and familiar with Adobe Creative Cloud or similar software
- A solid online portfolio of digital media work, ads, concepts
- In-depth knowledge of both Facebook and Google advertising
- The ability to design for different markets
- A good understanding of strategy and able to follow instructions whilst meeting deadlines
- Great time management, communication and collaboration skills
- Ability to interpret creative briefs and ask questions when needed
- Highly-dedicated and hardworking individual with an eye for design
- UX/UI experience and understanding (Preferred)
- Past-experience in a fast-paced agency environment (Preferred)