About the project: Bring together all of the techniques learned into a single movie and render that out for submission. Use titles for each piece in the final [login to view URL] your creativity to structure the movie so that it flows well and transitions well between each technique. As a bare minimum, the work must include
Examples of experimentation with:• Animating Shape Layer properties
• Parenting (child object is linked to the parent object for certaintransformations)
• Animating Masks
• Green Screen
• Motion Tracking
• Visual Effects•
• Shape layer animation
• Write on
• One single Rendered movie
• Quicktime file with H.264 compression saving as .MP4
• Use titles for each piece in the movie and appropriate transitions between techniques.
• This movie file should not be larger than 150Mb in size
• After Effects composition file(s) (.aep file)
• All Assets used in the movie in a single folder called 'assets'