I'm looking for a Hanoi-based data scientist / data engineer to assist with processing high resolution satellite imagery in the cloud (e.g. using AWS EC2, Lambda, etc.).
The project is initially for 20 days, with the option to extend till the end of the year.
More information will be provided in the chat.
• You’re a Hanoi-based data scientist / data engineer
• You’re fluent in English
• You have at least an undergraduate degree in Data Science, Computer Science,
Mathematics, Economics, or a related technical discipline
• You’re an advanced Python user, who can write clean code and has experience with
packages like Numpy and Pandas
• You have experience with Jupyter Notebooks and/or platforms like Google Colab
• You have experience or strong interest in data engineering
• You ideally have experience with cloud computing microservices (e.g. AWS Lambda,
AWS S3, or Azure Databricks)
Nice to haves:
• You have experience with R
• You have experience with satellite data
• You have experience working with geospatial datasets (and experience with packages
such as GDAL and GeoPandas)
• You have experience with statistics/econometrics
• You have experience with data visualisation