I want to run pouchdb-node on AWS Lambda.
Source code: [login to view URL]
- Deploy pouchdb-node to AWS Lambda.
- Use EFS in storage layer.
- Ok to limit concurrency to 1 to avoid race conditions.
- Expose via Lambda HTTPS Endpoints (no API Gateway)
- The basic PUT / GET functions, replication, and MapReduce must all work
- Deployment script which packages pouchdb-node and deploys it to AWS using SAM or CloudFormation.
- I will not give access to my AWS Accounts.
- You develop on your own environment and give me completed solution.
8 фрилансеров(-а) готовы выполнить эту работу в среднем за $187
Hi there, I'm a solution architect from Turkey. I am expert on AWS Lambda. I read your requirements and all is clear. I can do it. Please contact me. Thanks.
Hi, there. I've read your post. I have good experience in in AWS Lambda. So are you going to use pocketdb-node? I can. Let's discuss in detail.