We need a quote to make some changes on a app that we use to issue tickets (parking and street enforcement).
For the hardware we use a rugged device with a attached printer ([login to view URL]), it uses a Samsung Galaxy Note 3.
The app sync’s with WebServices to get and send information like users and tickets issued. All the information is saved locally in the phone using SQLite.
So we need the following changes:
1. When the vehicle registration is inputted:
1. Try to get the brand, model and color from a new database, and add those details to the handheld screen.
2. Add a new flag “Vehicle Mismatch”, in the cases the details synched from the 9.1 are different from the vehicle.
3. Check if the flag of repeating offender is on.
4. Get the total number of tickets issued and are unpaid.
2. Be able to print out the summary of number with total value of tickets issued by day.
3. Fix reading registration license plate using Openalpr.
4. Add more than one picture (only allows one right now).
5. Add vehicle type list, by default leave in the Passenger option.
6. Encrypt user password on the local database.
7. Add multiple violations to the main screen, right now only allows one.
Screen shots are provided