1. A web panel from where office staff will create a customer's order, assign the order to a delivery person (when the product is ready to be delivered to the customer), view delivery person's submissions and then either approve or reject delivery person's requests.
2. A Delivery person app from where delivery person's will be able to check their pending deliveries and approved deliveries and also do customer kyc updates, check pending customer kyc update and approved customer kyc update.
Product Names: NC & Refill
1. Web Panel: Admin & Staff
[ Owner is the admin. Admin will have access to all data. View, Create, Delete Order. View each and every activity, and submissions and approvals. Create Staff & Delivery Person user credentials] [ Staff can view, create orders for customers, assign delivery persons to [login to view URL] or reject delivery persons' requests]
Order Creation & Delivery Process:
1. In the web panel, office staff creates the order for the customer after taking customer data like Customer Name, Phone Number, Aadhar Number and captures facial photo through webcam for customer profile pic (only for new customers, not for existing customers) and creates a TOKEN with the token id, prints that token through a thermal printer.
2. When the product is ready to be delivered after a few days, office staff assigns that order to a delivery person.
3. Delivery person will get the details like Customer Name, Phone number, address.
4. Delivery person goes to customer's house and there, he has to capture live geo-coordinates (has to be realtime, cannot be modified by the delivery person), capture customer's live photo with the product (through phone's rear camera, no gallery upload), enter manually the amount that he charged from the customer and submit for delivery confirmation.
5. Within 24 hours, office staff will go through the submissions of the delivery person and if everything is correct, office staff will approve it or reject the delivery confirmation request of the delivery person. If delivery confirmation request is rejected, that will go again to the "PENDING DELIVERIES" in the delivery person's app. If a delivery confirmation request is accepted, that will go to the "APPROVED DELIVERIES" in the delivery person's app.
Customer KYC Update process:
1. There will be a database that contains the customer's name, guardian details, and last 4 digits of aadhar number and address.
2. When a delivery person goes to a customer's house for KYC update purpose, he will enter the last 4 digits of the customer's aadhaar and a list of customers having the same last 4 digits will be displayed with the details like: Customer Name, Guardian Details, & Address.
3. Delivery person will select the right customer from that list.
4. After that, delivery person will have to capture the live geo-coordinates of the customer's house (realtime basis, cannot be modified), captures customer's facial photo for profile photo (if profile photo of that customer isn't available from before), enter customer's new phone number, capture customer's photo (through rear camera, no gallery upload) as proof of visit to customer's house, take some other necessary details from customer and submit for customer's kyc update confirmation.
5. Within 24 hours, office staff will go through the submissions of the delivery person and if everything is correct, office staff will approve it or reject the Customer's KYC Update Confirmation request of the delivery person. If the Customer's KYC Update Confirmation request is rejected, that will go again to the "PENDING FOR APPROVAL CUSTOMER KYC UPDATE" in the delivery person's app. If a customer's KYC Update Confirmation request is accepted, that will go to the "APPROVED Customer's KYC Update Confirmation" in the delivery person's app.
(Any platform or app for customers.) (No delivery person live tracking.) (No "total Earning of the day" section in delivery person's app)